Tuesday 31 December 2013

Some GOOD, Some BAD, yet another YEAR

Some GOOD, Some BAD, yet another YEAR

.......Some matters are expected, some unexpected.
Some things are wished, some unwished and
Some bonds are made, some broken.
It doesn’t mean that all you had expected wished and the bonds you had chosen are good and made you happy and those unexpected, unwished and broken are bad.
It’s all just happened and the some results sowed the seeds for new plants, some uprooted the well-established plants. Some cared and some doesn’t. Some stumbled and some even crumbled by the results. Those who had another plans in mind goes with that, some resisted do so, some restarted their old. Some waited for another opportunity to finds them.
But regardless of the results Yet again another year comes to an end. Good year for some and bad for other.
All speak about the resolutions in the New Year, but I never made and I hope never gonna make one. Because I cannot live with the fixed mind. In my view flexible mind can, at least, do miracles and that is why I like change, I will change and I want Change.
I may not have the resolution for the New Year, but I have one for me
“All I had done, doing and will do is to Just to find ME and MYSELF. I will do what I like, enjoy and What I need. I will give my best and prepare for the worst.
“I may express myself as a pessimist, but I always expect as an Optimist “, I am human being at last. “
So finally here we have the B’day of someone everybody celebrate, the Name we had chosen is 2014, it is coming by killing 2013.
Left the dead enjoy the next in line as much as you can
Happy New Year

@Dilli Babu J

No comments:

Post a Comment